stitchaway knitter

The views of a traveler as seen thru the eyes of a knitter. The ramblings and unravelings of Sally Black the Chief Knit Wit of www.stitchawaytours.com

Monday, December 04, 2006

London Fog....

OK...sorry to my blogger pals that I haven't posted since our return from London. Between the jet lag, work, new itineraries, work, the January Stitch & Beach cruise, work, all my contract knitting, work, adjusting my thyroid medicine and oh yes, have I mentioned work?...well admittedly I've been in a fog since London. The Ally Pally show was awesome verging on overwhelming. For future reference, this show encompasses just about all of the needlearts from knitting, crochet, sewing, felting etc. London, as always, was WONDERFUL! It's such a vibrant city with so much to see and do. It was really fascinating from my perspective to see how just about everyone on this trip enjoyed a unique itinerary of their own. Everyone had a completely different wish list of places that they particularly wanted to visit. It was so much fun and I look forward to returning to London soon. I promise not to be such a stranger from this blog...now if I can just get those 6 sweaters done my Christmas!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gerard said...

I finally found the card you gave me when you came to see us with the river!

We're in new York next month, I'd love to come and see you PA but not sure it's possible, I'll bring your card with me anyway!

Have a great knitting with Debiie Stoller trip.

Gerardxx
IKL

2:33 AM  
Blogger Gerard said...

I finally found the card you gave me when you came to see us with the river!

We're in new York next month, I'd love to come and see you PA but not sure it's possible, I'll bring your card with me anyway!

Have a great knitting with Debiie Stoller trip.

Gerardxx
IKL

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home