stitchaway knitter

The views of a traveler as seen thru the eyes of a knitter. The ramblings and unravelings of Sally Black the Chief Knit Wit of www.stitchawaytours.com

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Phila Knit & Crochet Show Lunch Invite

I'm SO excited about the Philly Show this week!

I know it's good to take a bit of a break from work but
with all the prep things you have to do before going away and all the
catching you know you'll face afterwards, right now I'm thinking
maybe I was crazy signing up for all those classes at
the Philly knit and crochet show. Of course the moment I set foot
in there I'll be in knitter's heaven and all this stress will be for naught.

I've been emailing back in forth with many of the knitters coming on the London
October trip and it seems many of us will be down in Philly too. I've decided to
try and get as many of us as possible together for a bit of a "meet & greet".
So.... Here's the invite...
-If you'll be in Phila 0n Friday July 14th
-If you're going on the London Stitchawaytour trip
OR
-If you WISH you were going on the London Stitchawaytour trip

Please make time to join us for Lunch on Friday at 1pm
RSVP to sally@stitchawaytours.com so that I can get a head count
and reservations for us in a nearby restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home